One of the blogs I follow, Alphabet Salad (written by Laurel Regan) does a Gratitude Link Up every week, in which blogs from across the blogosphere share what they are grateful for in a moment in time. I LOVE this idea, and wanted to participate this week
Isn't this a lovely reason to create a link up? Let's just say I've been getting a little lost in all of the DIY project Linkups that I've come across (all of you DIY bloggers out there know that there are a ton!), and this was like a breath of fresh air.
So here it is - what I am grateful for in this moment:
- Artichokes, prepared how I like to eat them: with butter, mayonnaise and vinaigrette. Anything else is not as satisfying, even if it is healthier. Stop kidding yourself! (I don't believe I have done a post dedicated to artichokes yet... which is a shame, as I don't think anyone reading this truly understands how much I love them...! Stay tuned.)
- Three of my shows being back on the air – Revenge, Nashville, and Downton Abbey. I had some good quality time with them this week, for better or for worse…but I enjoyed it…!
- My thoughtful boyfriend for taking me to Ballard this past weekend, even though he hates to go… :)
- The Olympics! It never gets old, and I’ve been loving the Ice Skating.
- Tennis – I finished up my first round of tennis lessons this week, and signed up for another class. I forgot how nice it is to be involved in a regular sports activity!
- Watercolor paints – For some reason I always chalked these up to a child’s activity, but I’ve recently taken on a new appreciation for them, and registered for a watercolor class later this month. Hopefully I can use it as a new medium to express myself through.
- Down comforters – it’s been a cold one here in Seattle!
- My friend Kate, for reaching out to me the other night. So glad we are still friends after all these years. :)
- My dog Shipley for not wreaking havoc on the house lately. I think we've finally contained you with that new kennel, buddy!