St. Patrick's Day is a lot of fun. It's a good excuse to dye random foods green, give out colorful candy and blame unfortunate happenings on those pesky leprechauns. The last few years, my cousin has had some of us over for some Guinness and corned beef - it's a good time! This coming Monday, that is where you'll find me! If you aren't sure how to take advantage of this random holiday, I've collected a few ideas I've found around the internet that I thought were fun. If I had kids, unlimited resources or tons of time on my hands I think I'd do all of them. As this is not the case, I hope you might enjoy one or two of them! (Follow the links below to get the instructions/recipes, and/or to pin the images.)
1. Make some Rainbow Fudge to give out at work or school.
Source: Lemon Tree Dwelling
2. Have some friends over and make your own Irish Coffee. (Just like at the famous Buena Vista Cafe in San Francisco!)
3. Give out green bracelets to save your friends or coworkers from a friendly pinch… :)
Source: Living Locurto
4. Kick back and enjoy a Green Leprechaun cocktail.
Source: Celebrations at Home Blog
5. Make some easy rainbow candy packs to give away to friends.
Source: Love & Sugar Kisses
6. Print out a free printable and display it at your desk for some extra luck.
Source: Mom 4 Real
7. Serve a traditional Irish Dinner of Guinness, Corned Beef and Cabbage. Yumm!
Source: Tammilee Tips
Happy (early) St. Patrick's Day!