Monday, May 18, 2015

Mason Jar Mania


Just like any good crafter, I love me some mason jars.  Cheap, accessible, versatile - what's not to love?  There are SO many mason jar projects floating around out there, but I wanted to put together my own round-up of projects that are currently on my list.  Some of these are pretty simple, but I think the charm of mason jars is in the simplicity of it all.  The trick is making each project your own - most of these would also make wonderful gifts!

1.  Sea Glass Mason Jars from My Honey's Place.  What a beautiful way to cheaply dress up your mason jars to match any decor!

2.  Mason Jar Candles from Candy and Clothes.  Simple, yet elegant and easy.  Add a ribbon or some twine, and you have a perfect gift.  

3.  Mason Jar Cocktail Gifts from Something Turquoise.  I think these are SO CUTE!  What great favors for a party!  Check out the original tutorial (linked above) for the full range of possibilities - there are several!

4.  Mason Jar Soap Dispenser from Love Grows Wild.  This project has been on my list for quite some time.  I love the idea of making these for all of our bathrooms - they would also make a great gift!  

5.  Keep Matches in a Mason Jar - with a Strikeable Lid from The Burlap Bag.  Doesn't this look like a great idea?  Give one of these with a mason jar candle for a complete and thoughtful gift! 


No comments:

Post a Comment