Monday, February 3, 2014

The 12th Man




Full disclosure:  I am not normally a football fan.  I have absolutely been known to (quite regularly...) go upstairs to my craft room while Jon is watching a game.  However, since something pretty epic has been going on in my city lately, I had to get on board.  We went over to our neighbor's house last night to watch the game, which thankfully turned out to not be that stressful!  (Sorry, Denver!)  While today most of the city is sitting back and basking in our win, I wanted to take a moment to recognize the true team spirit that has been going around this town lately.  It's pretty cool to see support literally everywhere you look, and I don't think I've ever seen Seattleites quite as united.  (Look at the buildings, for example - how did they do that??  THAT, my friends, is dedication.)  I'm sure our 12th man show of support will continue for awhile yet, but while it is still fresh, take a look at how this city supports our team.  Don't you wish you lived here? 

NOTE:  Photo sources are below. 

Space Needle:
Other 4 photo's:





No comments:

Post a Comment