Monday, August 10, 2015

Viva Mexico!

Can you spot the iguana??
We have just returned from our honeymoon in Mexico!  (...And I am officially a married woman!)  :)  Everything went by super fast - just like everyone says it does - but overall it was PERFECT, and I could't be happier.  

Our honeymoon was in Cancun, Mexico - which was my first time in Mexico.  It was awesome and there was tons to do (eating, snorkeling, ruins, centotes...oh my!) but it was SUPER hot.  Not only was it hot, but it was humid.  This was my first time in a climate like that, and I was not a fan.  (I really am a Seattleite... anything over 85 degrees and I start melting!)

While I am very glad to be back in good old 65 degree Seattle, Mexico was unforgettable.  I'm not sure what I am going to do with myself now that I no longer have a wedding to plan, but something tells me I'll figure it out.  (Enter random and wonderful craft projects...!)  ;)  Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment